profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Friday, March 16, 2007 @ 5:45 pm
Reduction



Regarding the 2nd Berry Food Fest, I'm going to let Bert do the blogging heehee. :)

Click here!



Oh my goodness, I didnt realise it is 6pm already!!!!!!
Time sure flies :(

Anyway, today I went to Shaw Centre for lunch with my family! It was really fun, and we got the window seats in the restaurants, so we could look down on people and cars and buses and taxis and everything! I saw sooo many girls who looked like this:

And I must say they looked quite good. Unfortunately, there were a select few who didnt really look so eye-pleasing. Not going to go into details. Lunch was good, though! (Hahaha.)

Okay 2nd time posting today. Someone please get me off the compooooterrrrr!